Kyunghee (Connie) Kim
Kyunghee (Connie) Kim has been with DAG since it's inception. Brainstorming with Yvonne and Frank she was instrumental in building the foundation for DAG.
Connie has over six years' experience as a Graphic Artist, Web and Flash Animation Design. She has degrees in Communications/Journalism and Multimedia Computer Art from Su-Won University of Su-Won South Korea and The City University of NY where she excelled in all her courses.
As the resident Flash Animation professional we can count on Connie to create and deliver projects that are dazzling and of the highest quality. Kyunghee has always been interested in media forms that help people learn and communicate.
Besides graphical design, Kyunghee has been involved in other media arts, including journalism, music, and creative writing. She believes each business has a unique message and works to help clients get that message across clearly, and in their own personal style.
Kuynghee is adept at developing graphical looks for web sites that also incorporate good usability. She is an experienced Flash designer, and is skilled at producing custom images with professional graphics software.
- 2003-2005 Shake-N-Go Fashion, Co., Web/ Multi Graphic Designer, Port Wasington, NY
- 2004-2005 Model Model Hair, Web Designer, College Point, NY
- 2002-2005 Logobank TM Inc., Freelancer Designer, Seoul, South Korea
- 2001-2003 The City University of New York, Major in Multimedia Computer Art. Multimedia Art and Design Award, Faculty Honors, Dean's List
- 1991-1995 Su-Won University in Suwon City, South Korea, Major in Communication and Journalism
Website and Animation